Fortune Magazine released it's 2017 list of 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials. It should come as no surprise that the field of information technology dominated the list, securing the top 2 slots. Number 1 is currently the Florida based company Ultimate Software, followed by the SAS Institute and Quicken Loans.
100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
1. Ultimate Software (Information Technology)
2. SAS Institute (Information Technology)
3. Quicken Loans (Financial Services)
4. Salesforce (Information Technology)
5. Encompass Home Health and Hospice (Health Care)
6. Point B (Professional Services)
7. Navy Federal Credit Union (Financial Services & Insurance)
8. Kimley-Horn (Professional Services)
9. Veterans United Home Loans (Financial Services & Insurance)
10. Zillow (Information Technology
398,000 certified employees from Great Place to Work were surveyed. The top companies were compiled from analyzing the competence of supervisors and managers, respect and fairness in the workplace, opportunities for meaningful work, and great colleagues. Those results were compared to other generations and demographic patterns. The full list can be viewed here.